dizm creates our sunglasses with all the features you demand in quality eyewear:
- Polarized Lenses reduce reflected glare, such as sunlight that bounces off water, snow, cars or roads.
- 100% Ultraviolet (UV) Eye Protection to shield your eyes from the sun’s UV radiation that can damage not only the skin of your eyelid but also the cornea, lens and other parts of the eye.
- Durable, Stainless Steel Optical Hinges give our sunglasses a solid feel and are suitable for prescription lenses.
The dizm Difference
Most of our competitors’ frames are made of petroleum-based plastics that ultimately end up in our environment and add to our continued dependence upon oil.
dizm eyewear frames are made of our plant-based BioSan plastic that is:
- Recyclable and capable of being used again
- Biodegradable and will decompose in nature or in a landfill
- Compostable and eventually turns into a nutrient rich material
- Renewable and made from resources supplied by nature
dizm sunglasses also feature …
Eco Lens – Our new Eco Lens is made from 50% renewable plant-based plastic as we work to incorporate more environmentally friendly materials into our entire line. Equally important, these lenses provide unparalleled clarity and crispness of vision as well as durability and scratch-resistance.
provides rich color tinting capacity and is scratch resistant while keeping true optical accuracy.
PC – Polycarbonate
shields glare while maximizing optical quality. These lenses are ultra tough and shatter resistant.
Our wire-injected frames allow for custom fit by allowing you to mold the arm around your ears and head.
“Base curve” refers to the amount of “wrap” that a lens has, which in turn affects the curvature of the frame.